ICERMS provides bespoke capacity building programmes tailored to suit the needs of the client/candidate.
We are involved in the design and development of both formally assessed vocational training awards as well as non-accredited vocational training and awareness raising programmes.
These bespoke vocational training programmes can be delivered in the class-room or in a work-based setting.
Vocational training sessions will include a mix of practical and theoretical work, to ensure effective learning for candidates.
The training team at ICERMS have been recently developing and delivering training and awareness raising programmes for clients in the following subject areas:
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Permit Inspection
- Environment Crime
- Climate Change Adaption
- Animal Healthcare Waste Management and Bio-Security
- Border Control – CITES, Invasive Species, Waste Import, Livestock Movements
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Healthcare Waste Management and Treatment
- Water Sampling and Analysis
Once the training programmes are completed ICERMS training team conduct an evaluation of both the content and delivery methodology. This evaluation report is submitted to the client/candidate and ICERMS use this process to improve content and delivery for future programmes.
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss anything further.