ICERMS provides bespoke capacity building programmes tailored to suit the needs of the client/candidate.
We are involved in the design and development of both formally assessed vocational training awards as well as non-accredited training and awareness programmes, which can be delivered in the class-room or in a work-based setting. Training sessions will include a mix of practical and theoretical work, to ensure effective learning.
The training team at ICERMS have been developing and delivering training qualifications and programmes for clients in the following subject areas:
- Environmental Protection
- Climate Change Adaption
- Animal Healthcare Waste Management and Bio-Security
- Border Control – CITES, Invasive Species, Waste Import, Livestock Movements
- Environmental Risk Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Healthcare Waste Management and Treatment
- Water Sampling and Analysis
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss anything further.