ICERMS continues to develop business opportunities both domestically and internationally in the environment sector.
ICERMS has three main business activities within the environment sector incorporating the main facets of its previous corporate identities:
- Development and Delivery of Vocational Educational Training Awards as a nationally accredited vocational training centre
- Provision of Environmental Consulting Services
- Contributing to Research & Development Activities through Participation on EU funded programmes for the VET & Environment Sector
ICERMS is focused on continuing to develop market opportunities in areas where it is felt that it can make a contribution through either direct contracting with clients & beneficiaries or sub-contracting to larger consulting firms.
We, along with our strategic partners, successfully engage directly with EU funding programmes for the vocational training sector and these opportunities will continue to be explored.
One of the most significant issues in terms of our global environment is the impact of climate change and this is an area where ICERMs is focusing in the future as there is massive potential for vocational training in this sector. This is being addressed by both the European Union and the United Nations and it is vitally important that this issue is addressed; the vocational sector is one key area where this should be presented for consideration.
The directors of ICERMS and our associates have a wealth of experience in the environment sector both domestically and internationally and we ensure that this expertise is used to best effect in delivery of our services.
ICERMS offers technical expertise in the following areas:
- Vocational Training Award Development
- Vocational Training Award Delivery
- Bespoke Training Programme Design and Delivery
- Environmental Strategic, Policy and Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Climate Change Adaption
- Environmental Monitoring and Sampling
- Environmental Laboratory Management
- Consulting Services in Waste and Resource Management